COOKIE NOTICE: Click Here
1. Object and acceptance
This legal notice governs the use of the web site www.SISTELNETWORKS.com, that is put at your disposal by SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., located in the round of Narciso Monturiol Nº 6, Edificio B, Despacho 103, 46980 Paterna (Valencia) with CIF B98327489. The navigation through the web site of SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. attributes the status of user and it also involves the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, which might be altered.
The user is obliged to make a correct use of the web site in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and the present Legal Notice, the user will respond to SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
2. Conditions of access and use
The web site and its services are of free access and free of charge, however, SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. determines the use of some of the services offered on its website to a prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and accuracy and update of all data that is sent to SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. and will be the only responsible for making false or inaccurate statements.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. and not to make use of them for, among others:
- To spread criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive contents, as well as apologia for terrorism, or any other type of contents against the law or public order.
- To introduce computer viruses in the network or perform actions that are likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. or to third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the web site and its services through the massive consumption of computing resources through which SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. provides its services.
- Trying to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of SISTELNETWORKS, S.L. or of third parties to extract information.
- To infringe intellectual or industrial property rights as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. or of third parties.
- To impersonate other user’s identity, civil service users or of a third party.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly; transform or modify the content, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally allowed.
- To collect data for commercial purposes and to send publicity of any kind and communications for the purpose of sale or of other commercial nature without the prior request and/or consent.
All the contents of the web site, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its design chart and source codes, constitute a work whose ownership belongs to SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., therefore, in no moment can it be understood that the user is being transferred the rights of exploitation beyond those strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this web site can view the contents and carry out authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not transferred later to a third party, nor to be installed in servers connected to networks, or undergo any kind of exploitation.
In addition, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear in the web site are property of SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. , their use or access gives no right to the user over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or communication to the public of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationship between SISTELNETWORKS S.L. and the owner of the web site where it is established, nor the acceptance and approval of SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must first request permission by writing to SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage or start page of our web site. Likewise, you must refrain from false indications, inaccurate or incorrect manifestations on SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., or include illegal content, contrary to morality and public order.
SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. is not responsible for the use of each user of the materials made available on this website or the actions performed on their basis.
3. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The contents of this web site is general and has a purely informative purpose, without the guarantee of full access to all the contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific objective. SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., excludes, up to where it is allowed by the legal system, any liability for damages of any nature arising out from:
- the impossibility of access to the web site, or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or update of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of contents transmitted, distributed, stored, made available through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that can produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- The breach of the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and the present legal notice as a result of the improper use of the web site, in particular, and as an example, SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., is not responsible for the actions of others that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as unfair competition rules and illegal advertising.
Also, SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., disclaims any liability with respect to the information which is outside of its website and is not managed directly by our webmaster, the function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that might expand the content in this web site. SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invites or recommends a visit to them, neither will it be responsible for the result obtained. SISTELNETWORKS, S. L, is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
In case we need information from you we will always ask you to provide it to us voluntarily and specifically. The data collected through the forms of data collection of the web site or by other means will be incorporated to an automated data file of a personal nature of which SISTELNETWORKS S.L. is responsible. This entity will treat the data confidentially and solely for the purpose of providing the services or information requested, as well as, for sending information on products and services provided by SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., with all the legal guarantees and security imposed by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data and the Law 34/2002, of July 11th, services of the Society of the Information and Trade Electronic. SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., may assign the data to its group of companies, being these Sistelbanda. S. A, located in the Ronda Narciso de Monturiol Nº 6, Edificio B, Despacho 103, 46980 Paterna (Valencia). Also, SISTELNETWORKS, S. L, will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or have ceased to be necessary or relevant for its purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, for the Protection of Personal Data.
The user can revoke the consent and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by going to that effect to the social direction of the Council, identifying duly and indicating the particular right exercised in a visible form.
SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., adopts the corresponding levels of security required by the Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, SISTELNETWORKS, S. L , assumes no responsibility for any damages arising from alterations that third parties can cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website via links to sites not belonging to our web, SISTELNETWORKS, S. L. , will not be responsible for the privacy policies of those web sites or the cookies that these can store in the user’s computer.
Our policy with regard to email focuses only on the communications you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email we offer you through the same via the possibility of exercising your right of cancellation and resignation to the reception of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of the Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
5. Procedure in case of realization of illicit activities
In the case that any user or third party considers that there are any facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature in the use of any content and/or the realization of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the site web, you will must send a notification to SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., duly identified, specifying the alleged infractions and stating expressly and under your own responsibility that the information provided is accurate.
For any contentious issue concerning SISTELNETWORKS S. L. web site, the applicable law will be the Spanish one, being the competent courts those of Valencia (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the web site does not replace the legal publication of the laws, regulations, plans, general requirements and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the civil services, which constitute the only instrument that vouches for their authenticity and content. The information available at this web site should be understood as a guide without a purpose of legal validity.
Every notification and communication between the users and SISTELNETWORKS S.L. will be considered as effective, to all intents and purposes, when carried out through postal mail, email or telephone. Users should address to SISTELNETWORKS, S. L., by means of:
- Writing to the following address: Ronda Narciso de Monturiol Nº 6, Edificio B, Despacho 103 , 46980 Paterna (Valencia)
- Phoning to: (+34) 961366533
- Sending an email to the following address: INFO@SISTELNETWORKS.com